The laboratory is accredited by the Polish Centre for Accreditation – Certificate No. AB 1402, based on the requirements of PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025 in the field of electrical testing (13 methods) and accredited by the Ministry of National Defence – Certificate No. 47 / MON / 2018 in the field of defence and security (OiB) (3 methods).
The basic activity of the Laboratory includes the performance of tests, according to national and international standards and own testing procedures:
- protective clothing (materials and products)
- floor coverings, ready floors
- raw materials and textiles and foil
The laboratory has been accredited by PCA continuously since 1995 (as part of the accreditation of Testing Laboratories AB 029).
The laboratory is the only one in the country that performs electrostatic voltage tests in the “walking test” of textile and elastic floor coverings.
- Departments & Laboratories
- Laboratory of Textiles Ecology and Work Environment Testing
- Laboratory of Medical Textile Fabrics Testing
- Laboratory of Chemical Testing and Instrumental Analysis
- Laboratory of Flammability Testing
- Laboratory of Textile Raw Materials and Electrostatic Properties
Osoby do kontaktu
- Stanisława Wróbel MSc. Eng.
- Head of Laboratory
- + 48 42 25 34 430